Qualified dynamic and energetic staff is the main core of our leaching learning system. Out faculty actively. Involved with different academic bodies of the University.
- library :
A well furnished library is one of the strength of our college. It consist of many books of national & International Authors ,It has multimedia ,Internal facility. The library also other books bank facility is available for 12 hrs.During the semester .
The students belongings to backward classes Viz schedule caste, Schedule tribe, minority are eligible for free and scholarship G.O.I.scholarship forms can be obtained from the college office. The following document completed in all respects should be attached to it.
- The G.O.I.form should be neatly and correctly filled in.
- A student should submit a certified income certificate & cast certificate forms the tahasildar/S.D.O.
- A student should submit original income certificate & cast certificate and one Xerox copy of transfer certificate ,Mark memo and cast certificate respectively.
- The back ward class student whose parents annual income of the preceding year is below 1,00,000/- are eligible for G,O.I. scholarship. the parents whose income exceeds Rs.45000/-will have to submit the prescribed form for their wards scholarship (subject to revision)
- This facility is applicable only for one course at a time.
- This concession is applicable only for the students or right conducts, whose attendance is more than 75% and satisfactory academic progress .
- Gap certificate must be produced in case of gap in education from the competent authority .
A student will have to pay full fees for enclosing duplicate T.C such student cannot avail the benefit of G.O.I.scholarship.